Civilization begins Leather! From the ancient time, leather was being chosen clothing for its durability, large shape and comfort. So far, it remains one of the best choices due to its natural and scientific values. Nowadays, technology adds fashionable and versatile values to enhance its natural beauty by providing beautiful finishes, texture and color. Nothing satisfies the sense of instinct other than Leather.
• Leather is natural.
• It’s breathable like your skin that will keep you cool and comfortable.
• The unique structure of its fibers makes it wind-resistant and durable.
• Leather does not easily wrinkle so it is a great choice for travel or extended wear.
• It’s ideal for layering – a lightweight leather coat makes a perfect topper.
• Leather resists a nearly infinite amount of bending and delivers excellent elasticity.
• Leather also offers the ability to absorb moisture without feeling wet.
[For example, the human foot produces between three and five centilitres of sweat every day. Forty percent of the sweat will disappear naturally, while the remaining moisture should be absorbed by the leather-shoe so the foot doesn’t feel wet.]
Firoj Khan Noon